Disputes & Litigation
If you are in a position that requires lawyers for disputes or litigation, we understand that it’s not very pleasant. With that in mind, let the lawyers at Peter May McAuliffe Legal guide you through civil and commercial claims, debt collection and claims involving property, farms, inheritances, as well as personal injury, property loss and damage claims.
Civil & Commercial Disputes
Peter May McAuliffe Legal has experience and familiarity with all types of dispute resolution. We will help you determine the most appropriate path to take to resolve a dispute, whether that is alternative dispute resolution or litigation.
We are a strong practice that offers advice on a wide range of contentious matters and representation in negotiation, mediation, arbitration processes as well as in legal proceedings in all courts and tribunals in Western Australia.
The Courts and Tribunals we appear in include:
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of Western Australia
- District Court of Western Australia
- Magistrates Court of Western Australia
- Family Court of Western Australia
- State Administrative Tribunal (SAT)
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
- Fair Work Commission