Superannuation funds are tax effective and important structures available to individuals and family groups. Super fund trustees often require specific advice, while super benefits – as a major component of the wealth of many family groups – require very specific and tailored structuring to ensure that benefits are paid in the most tax effective way.
Superannuation is highly regulated and ever changing. This practice area demands an understanding of the challenges and implications for self-managed superannuation funds because if obligations are not being met, then tax concessions can be lost.
Peter May McAuliffe Legal can provide the following services to you:
- Establishing new superannuation funds
- Drafting and updating superannuation trust deeds
- Drafting deeds of variation
- Drafting Beneficiary Nomination forms
- Implementing limited recourse SMSF loans
- Property transfers into SMSF
- Succession planning
- Advice in relation to the resolution of trustees and members