Pro Bono Panel
McAuliffe Legal’s solicitors and paralegals offer pro bono (no cost) legal services to certain clients in need, who would not otherwise have ready access to assistance.
If you would like to apply for pro bono assistance from McAuliffe Legal, please contact us. Our pro bono panel will consider your situation, whether it aligns with our Guidelines for Pro Bono Services (see below) and whether our firm currently has capacity to assist you or your organisation.
McAuliffe Legal’s Guidelines for Pro Bono Services includes the following considerations:
- If the client is an organisation, whether it is a not for profit organisation;
- The potential client’s total assets and income;
- Whether the potential client’s legal aid application has been refused;
- Whether the potential client is disadvantaged by means of income, age, gender, disability, race or other; and
- Whether the type of matter involved would be more appropriately referred to an alternative firm/solicitor.