McAuliffe Legal provides practical advice and representation at all stages of development projects in Margaret River, Busselton, Bunbury and surrounding areas.
We advise and assist clients on the following matters:
- pre-lodgement – with the preparation of applications for subdivision and development approvals, including advice regarding the interpretation of, and compliance with, planning schemes and legislation;
- during the decision-making period – with legal issues which arise, and represent our clients in relation to their dealings with the decision-making authorities; and
- post-determination – with applications for reconsideration, give advice regarding the validity of conditions imposed on approvals, and advice on commencing a review of the decision-maker’s decision at the State Administrative Tribunal.
- advice regarding the statutory approval process and rights for review, where available;
- assistance with the drafting of scheme amendments and structure plan text;
- advice on the proposed content of scheme amendments and structure plans;
- representing our clients in relation to their dealings with the decision-making authorities.
We also provide advice and representation for clients at the State Administrative Tribunal in respect of applications for subdivision, development or structure plan approval which were either refused or approved subject to unsatisfactory conditions.